Your support ensures that Little League Baseball will continue to benefit the Youth and Volunteers in our Community.
The Golf Ball drop will be held at Woodfield Park on Saturday, February 25th at the end of our Opening Day ceremonies. Purchased ticket numbers will be numbered onto golf balls and loaded into buckets that will be dropped to the field with the help of the Orange County Fire Authority Fire Truck. Once the drop is complete, if your number is the closest to the target, you win the grand prize of $1,000! Sounds awesome, right?! But we need your help!
Choose the number of golf balls you would like to purchase and then select the name of the Player(s) you would like to support. Once your donation is complete, you will be emailed a receipt and confirmation with your golf ball number(s). You do not have to be present to win! Winners will be notified via email or phone.
We encourage each player to sell at least 5 tickets to the Golf Ball drop. Each ticket entry to the Golf Ball drop is $10!
Closest to target wins $1000
2nd closest wins $500
3rd closest wins $250
It’s easy! Anyone can purchase tickets through our Golf Ball Drop website, so encourage your team to sell tickets. Remind your team that now is the chance to ask family (especially grandma or that uncle who lives in another state), friends, co-workers, and even your social media networks.
TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS PARTICIPATION PRIZES INCLUDE:
- For every 5 golf balls sold: Receive a chance to win the SATURDAY PREMIER PARKING SPOT - Reserved parking (Main parking lot at Woodfield for the season). Value: Priceless
- For every 10 balls sold: Chance to win a Doheny Youth E-Bike (Valued at $599)
- Overall Team who sells the most balls: Team Party (Valued at $250)
- Overall Player who sells the most balls: STANCE basket, 4 Snack Bar Cards (Valued at $200)
- Player who sells the most balls in each Division: Snack Bar Card and Dippin Dots on Opening Day
If you have any questions, please contact Stacy Stemen and Matt Walden at
Thank you for your support!